With your help, we can ensure California state parks are a priority at the highest level. We hope you will join our diverse coalition of park advocates and use your voices on social media this Park Advocacy Day. Together, we can make a difference for our state parks.
USE THE HASHTAGS
Include hashtags in your posts and find other people’s posts by searching for this hashtag.
TAG CALIFORNIA STATE PARKS FOUNDATION
Tag us in your posts so we can share them with our followers
Facebook: California State Parks Foundation
TAG YOUR STATE LAWMAKERS
WHAT/WHEN SHOULD I POST TO SOCIAL MEDIA
Things you are excited about throughout the day! When you post to social media, be sure to use the hashtag #ParkAdvocacyDay (on public posts/accounts). This helps us share what’s going on at this important day with people who couldn’t join us and raises the profile of state parks with California’s decision makers.
You might want to share:
- A reaction or quote from the general session that spoke to you
- Why parks matter to you and your community
- Why you advocate for California state parks
- Your state park story
- A retweet, repost, or response to California State Parks Foundation’s social media
- When you took action by filling out an action alert here and encouraging your followers to join you
- Today is #ParkAdvocacyDay! Join me in advocating for adequate funding and increased access to wellness benefits of California state parks! Learn more at calparks.org/pad
Click the photo to download the shareable graphics.