SAVE THE DATE FOR EARTH DAY CLIMATE ACTION 2024!
This month-long celebration of stewardship and climate action will be held in person and focus on supporting parks by bolstering their climate resiliency.
Earth Day is widely recognized as the largest secular observance in the world, marked by more than a billion people every year as a day of action to change human behavior and create global, national, and local policy changes. We hope will join us in celebrating this day of global change by joining a workday at a state park near you.
Save the date for our 2024 Earth Day Climate Action workdays! Registration coming soon for the following workdays:
Saturday, April 6, 2024
- Angel Island State Park
- Baldwin Hills Scenic Overlook State Park
- Montaña de Oro State Park
Saturday, April 13, 2024
- Folsom Powerhouse State Historic Park
- Half Moon Bay State Beach
- Millerton Lake State Recreation Area
- Candlestick Point State Recreation Area
Saturday, April 20, 2024
- China Camp State Park
- Crystal Cove State Park
- Chino Hills State Park
- Silver Strand State Beach
Sunday, April 21, 2024
- Rio de Los Angeles State Park