Safety Tips for Viewing the Super Bloom
- Take only pictures, stay on designated trails, and tread lightly. Do not trample or pick the flowers.
- Whether you are an experienced outdoor enthusiast or a new explorer, make sure to plan ahead and know your physical limitations.
- Find out what restrictions and guidelines are in place.
- Dogs are permitted in certain parks but must remain on leash on designated roads and campgrounds. Dogs are not allowed on hiking trails, backcountry, or in the wildflower fields. Do not leave dogs unattended in your vehicles — temperatures can reach lethal levels.
- Drones require special permission from individual state park units.
- Leave the park better than when you arrived. Pack out anything you packed in, including trash.