California state parks has issued full or partial closures due to the ongoing wildfires burning across the state. Camping reservation holders impacted by the wildfires are being contacted with cancellation information. Some parks remain partially open but with limited services.
The public is advised to avoid the following parks and any other areas that are closed during this time:
Beach Fire | #BeachFire
- Mono Lake Tufa State Natural Reserve – portions of south side closed including South Tufa and Navy Beach (U.S. Forest Service)
Blue Ridge Fire | #BlueRidgeFire
- Chino Hills State Park
CZU August Lightning Complex Fires | #CZUAugustLightningComplex
- Big Basin Redwoods State Park (including Rancho Del Oso)
- Butano State Park
- Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park (Fall Creek)
Dolan Fire | #DolanFire
- Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park
- Limekiln State Park
Glass Fire | #GlassFire
- Bale Grist Mills State Historic Park (SHP) (Operated by Napa County Regional Park and Open Space District)
- Bothe-Napa Valley SP (Operated by Napa County Regional Park and Open Space District)
- Robert Louis Stevenson SP (Operated by Napa County Regional Park and Open Space District)
- Sugarloaf Ridge SP (Operated by Team Sugarloaf)
- Trione-Annadel SP
Jones Fire | #JonesFire
- South Yuba River State Park
LNU Lightning Complex Fires | #LNULightningComplex
- Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve
- Austin Creek State Recreation Area
Northern Complex West Zone | #SCULightningComplex
- Lake Oroville SRA
SCU Lightning Complex Fires | #SCULightningComplex
- Henry W. Coe State Park
The list above was last updated on November 2, 2020.
Below are resources such as maps or articles about the wildfires and public lands. We will continue to add to this section as we know more.
For information on specific wildfires, please follow the hashtags above. In addition to individual fires, these hashtags and account will have up to date information on the other active wildfires in California.