The WBBC has the day off from the usual, yet phenomenal, bike commute. Instead, Mt. Tamalpais was attacked with a mountain bike at 7a.m. in very crisp weather. Simply gorgeous. While steaming up the old railroad grade en route to East Peak and Mt. Tamalpais State Park, the WBBC contemplated what it is thankful for.
- Bikes: obviously
- State parks: California’s gems
- Nature: where the WBBC worships and grows
- Health: in order to ride and explore state parks!
- Happiness: occasionally elusive but always attainable
- Family: OK, there are exceptions…but family makes you strong
- Work: to be employed is a very good thing
- Beauty: of place and people
- Garlic: see “Health”
- Music: but no longer while riding!
- Books: to learn, and explore with your mind
- Friends: see “Family” but delete the exceptions part
- Food: variety is the spice of life
- Seasons: yes we have seasons in CA
There are more reasons, but the kitchen calls and Willie Bird needs a rub down.