This official app will allow you to explore California state parks. The California State Parks and California State Parks Foundation partnered with EveryTrail to create this exciting new tool. The app currently offers visitors a detailed, media-rich, interactive, and location-aware experience, complete with over 250 State Parks descriptions and 50 Trail Guides. It is light-weight and always up-to-date with the latest park information.
- Find 250+ Parks listed with park description, history, highlights, park alerts and more
- Easily find the best hikes in each park.
- Over 50+ Trail Guides (Guides being updated continually).
- Navigate hiking trails using detailed maps, points of interest, photos, and audio.
- Share your own experience by tracking your hikes, taking pictures and uploading to EveryTrail, Facebook and Twitter.
- Ability to book camping reservations from the interactive mapping tool.
- Ability to book and search Travel needs such as Hotels, Flights, car rental, RV rentals, tours and more.
- California State Park Foundation members area with additional member benefits.