BREAK A LEG
From scenic outdoor amphitheaters to historic theaters and modern movie theaters, California’s state parks have plenty of opportunities to experience music, arts and theater.
That’s why CSPF thinks that California’s state parks are great places to ... "Break a Leg"
While there are many to choose from, here are a few of the state parks where you can “Break a Leg”:
- Jack London State Historic Park: Enjoy a production of the award-winning Broadway Under the Stars concert series set in the heart of wine country.
- Los Angeles State Historic Park: Experience concerts by popular artists at this urban state park.
- Mount Tamalpais State Park: Attend a production of the Mountain Play Association and see why thousands of theatergoers have been filling the outdoor amphitheater for over 100 years.
- Will Rogers State Historic Park: Bring your blankets, picnics, and friends and relax on the lawn for an evening of free film fun at Annual Movies in Will's Backyard events.
- Woodland Opera House: Take in a show, musical, dance recital or concert in this beautiful historic building from the 1880s.